|< Back to Our Services page
Project Development and Consulting
Aminoff & Co. undertakes and initiates new
development projects on behalf of private or institutional investors
- and acts as a consultant/supervisor for the project.
this function, Aminoff & Co. administers all the intricate tasks
involved in such an undertaking, supplying the direction,
supervision and professional skills required to ensure the success
of the development project.
The broad-ranging functions of Aminoff & Co., in acting as
project consultant or supervisor, are to:
- Initiate a feasibility study to establish highest functional
and financial use.
- Prepare an economic analysis to establish budgets.
- Investigate, select and acquire the most suitable location.
- Direct the building program to meet the sponsor's
- Select the design group, including architects, engineers,
space planners, etc. and to negotiate their contracts.
- Direct the design development program.
- Select the general contractor and negotiate the contract.
- Establish the construction budget and schedule.
- Review the selection of subcontractors and the purchase of
- Establish cost control for design and construction program.
- Establish cash flow requirements.
- Establish leasing and property management programs for the
Project management integrates widespread functions vital to the
success of any new real estate development. Because of the diversity
of the activities involved, it is rare that a single individual has
the capacity to function in all these aspects. Hence, Aminoff & Co.
provides a team of dedicated professionals specializing in each
function of the development.